Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Roy's Makan Blog!


Roy's Makan Blog
Originally uploaded by Roy Chang.
Welcome to Roy's Makan Blog! I've been wanting to do this for such a long since a got a digital camera. Well, thanks to a really kind friend, I've got a new toy a Canon Ixus 40, I'm back at taking pictures before I eat! Just thought it would be fun to put together all the food that I enjoy and best of all, to share it with friends and loved ones. Thanks Daniel for the picture that was taken during CNY 2005 and there I was using the trusty Nikon 775. Whose images I promise will be up on my blogs and website. Happy Makan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home