Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

'Tau Hu' Goreng


Tahu Goreng
Originally uploaded by Roy Chang.
Makan means eat in malay. So one thing that I recently makanded is this Tahu Goreng from Serangoon Gardens Market. The best part about it is that it's only $2. I mean what can you get for $2 nowadays? Actually a lot of things. But if you had your last $2 to buy food (Hm, sounds like Miss Singapore pageant question :P) I would buy this Tahu Goreng again. This shop sells nice Roti John, but I decided to try the 'tao' 'hu' and it's really good. The best part is that it's so filling, that I couldn't even finish it. The peanut sauce is simply 'heavenly'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home