Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

My PB is Back!


My PB is Back!
Originally uploaded by Roy Chang.
Haha, got my PB back last evening. Took me a while to get through to
them and find out if my machine was ready. I was so happy when I found
out that it was. But when I got there, they told me that nothing was
wrong and I had to pay $105 for diagnostics. I was like what? My shock
was then turned to relieved when they realised that they got my case id
wrong and told me about someone else's machine. Poor guy. Well, I got
my PB back and ready to blog more food! So tummies ready!

2 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

Hehe, welcome back to the club man. Know its terrible to be without you mac....:D Happy blogging mna. I want to see those makan food!!...yummy

Saturday, April 09, 2005 7:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, thanks! yea, at least I had my dad's PB to use. not so bad. thanks for your help on my wireless network. :) Am busy with work now, well, will post soon haha! The best thing is that for me to post, I have to eat first! haha!

Saturday, April 09, 2005 9:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home