Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Parawan


Parawan
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
This is the nickname of my fav lunch spot in Geylang. My colleagues and I just got into a tradition of naming our food joints according near such establishments that are near them. So when we say Parawan, it would usually mean, duck rice! Yummy! See previous post for duck rice. This is the view I have when eating seafood maggi mee at another popular coffee shop along Lor 25A Geylang.

1 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

Sounds like Padawan haha. Welcome to the "or or" side

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 1:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home