Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Jerry's BBQ & Grill


jerrys
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Jln Kayu, I'm sure you're thinking about prata now. But kayu is also know for a bar and grill that is famous for ribs, steaks, buffalo wings and deep fried mushrooms! Went there last week and going again in half an hour for mummy's day dinner. Yummy!

Buffalo Wings
These wings come in 3 varieties of 'hotness'. I've yet to try to Chef's challenge. So far it's been Intensi Fire!
deep fried mushrooms

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the sharing Excellent your bbq set & related goods information for kitchen product service by online shopping i'm agreed your blog information.

Thursday, January 17, 2013 2:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home