Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Longan Grass Jelly


Longan Grass Jelly
Originally uploaded by Roy Chang.
Well, it's another hot day, so here's another cool desert. Got this from Serangoon Garden's Market Hawker Centre. Ice, Longan and Grass Jelly. The longans are my favourite, sweet but not too sweet, but o so juicy. Grass jelly good to keep the heat down. Actually I was hoping to have an exciting post of Geylang Lor 13 Wan Tan Mee. A few colleagues (Randy, David and Cephas), walked all 14 Lorongs from our office (and back!)But my makantime pics got corrupted. Looks like we'll have to walk there again guys just for the shot. Hehe. :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cannot resist commenting.."O" means black and does not mean kosong. : )
another reason i cant resist commenting is bec this day is my Birthday!! yeah!!

Thursday, August 18, 2005 5:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home