Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

'Shao Ya' Jia 'Char Shao'


Roast Duck+Char Siew Rice
Originally uploaded by Roy Chang.
This has got to me one of my fav packed lunches. Roast Duck with Char Siew!This is found in Parawan in Geylang Lor 25, not the nite club, but the coffeshop next to it.This duck is really fat, oily, juicy, tender... it's as duck as a duck can get. The Char Siew has a nice sweet bbq flavour and complements the duck really well. The chilli sauced pictured just completes this lovely set lunch. I would normally have this meal with my favourite teh peng from this same coffee shop. Will feature it next time! Happy lunching!(Nice Nice Nice Nice Ni!)

Quack! DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home