Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Jude's Supper

This is my Bible Study group Jude taking supper after our Daily Bread and dinner. Last evening this delicious durian roll from Angie's Choice was served.It's got an egg wrapping and the durian is really yummy.

Durian Roll

This was then followed by some brownies bought from Olio dome's warehouse. I'm normally not a brownies fan as I find it a little dry, so a scoop of vanilla ice is best with them. But this was rather moist and I actually took 2 pieces!

Brownies

All this was downed, not quite the right word to use for tea, but this home made em Lady Earl? Someone please help me out here, is really good. Fragrant and wonderful just before bedtime. (Yea, I'm used to taking tea before bed.)

Tea!

Care to join Jude for BS? :P (Shameless plug)

2 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

I want to join!! Or can I request that you all cater for Timothy also? Hehe.

Monday, April 11, 2005 9:12:00 AM  
Blogger Roy said...

You're most welcome to join. :) Well, guess we can really schedule for those combine BS thingies. It's really quite fun.=) More people, more food hehe.

Monday, April 11, 2005 1:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home