Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Fatty Wan Ton Mee


Fatty Wan Tan Mee
Originally uploaded by Roy Chang.
Nope I didn't get the name wrong. If Katong if famous for her laksa, then her neighbour Joo Chiat has to be famous for her Wan Ton Mee. Well, here's one from the coffee shop near my church and dunman food centre. This plate of shui jiao (prawn dumpling) noodle is only $2. Yum yum. I always go for the chilli one although the auntie will always say, 'Ni She Hei Chiang' which directly translated means 'You Are Black Sauce'. :P

Well, here was an interesting sight while I was chowing down this plate of noodles last Sunday. The Autumn Leaves?
Autumn Leafs? Autumn in Singapore?

2 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

Oooo...the autumn leave look really good man. Very unsual to see such a sight. Check out the same tree this sunday. It has lost all of its leaves.

Friday, April 15, 2005 8:27:00 AM  
Blogger Roy said...

Yea, will check it out at next breakfast. :) Tks!

Friday, April 15, 2005 2:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home