Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Judes & Judettes!


Durian Birthday Cake
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
4 members of BS group namely, Che Yeong, Jeremy, Charmaine and Charlene were celebrating their birthdays and there was So Much Food! There was really so much to eat that my camera's battery couldn't even keep up! But I still manage to get a few shots to share. Hehe. =)

Let's start with the birthday cake. Actually it's not a cake, it's a durian in cake form and it's so good. (I realise that my vocab to describe food is not so good, better look at http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?q=nice)

Well, first thing we did was to give thanks for the food.
Giving Thanks
And then the next thing we did was eat!
Canadian Pizzas Jude Birthday Celebration!
There's so much food, it's hard deciding what to eat next!
Well, it was definitely a great time. Oh, and we've were all shocked to see 6 tubs of HagenDaz ice cream when we've yet to finish the durians. Wow... I'm still burping Durian the next day. haha. k, I know that's gross. Happy birthday!!
IMG_0339

p.s. Membership for Jude is still open. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home