Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Hers and His Subway Orders


Subwayclub
Originally uploaded by Roy Chang.
Thanks to SMS technoloy, here's her order!

11/04/05 PM 03:47
Aiyah you ah. Ok. I want e subway club. I think tt's wat it's called. It's like e subway melt but has roast beef instead of bacon i think. Any bread. All veg. And cookies. Choc chip and oatmeal and raisin. :)

And I'm going to have the turkey breast, ham and bacon melt!Turkeyhamandbaconmelt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home