Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Cheese Stick!


Cheese Stick!
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
This was something intersting during tea break. The nicely packaged cheese cake from cheesecake studios at Bugis I've been told. The one that I had was a little unrefrigerated when I had it. But still, a free cheese stick is better than no stick at all. Nice packaging lah. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

Oooo...this one looks really good man. Not to mention that the packaging looks really cool ;)

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 9:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home