Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Makan Buddies!

I have no idea why I am learning basic html at this time of the day. Oh well, been wanting to clean up the side bar and found some useful websites that helps me write html. Why can't everything by WYSIWYG?

Anyways, I'm happy to include a new section in the sidebar called Makan Buddies (a.k.a. Links). I've added them, coz they added me to their blogs loh. So if you want to be added to the link, very easy. Just buy me makan loh? Hehe. :P If not, send me pictures of what you eat and like to recommend also can. :)

Here's to makan buddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home