Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Teh O Peng!


Teh O Peng!
Originally uploaded by Roy Chang.
The weather's been really hot. And this refreshing drink of Teh O Peng will be gladly welcomed. The best part is that this is only about 70cents. This uncle who takes my orders from the coffeshop near my churh belts out my order like a season RSM or National Day Parade commander. So be careful! (Bring earplugs). But at least you know he got your order right.

The only thing I don't know is why O=Without Milk. Anyone?

Stay cool, cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home