Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

MakanSutra @ Esplanade


MakanSutra @ Esplanade
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Was on my way to Makansutra @ the Esplanade. This is like the place of my 'idol' lah, Kevin Seetoh I believe. Well he gets to go around eat great food and takes pictures of them. You may know by now that he's like opened this food place at the Esplanade with all the good food there.

The food was not bad. It's not a new nor bad idea to gather all the good food together, but it does take the joy of finding a really good food stall in some ulu place doesn it?

Wonder what these guys were eating... :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha so funi!!! too bad office cannot laugh out loud, i almost kena nei shang!

Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home