Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The 80's Club

Counting My Blessings :): (This plate contains) 449 kcal....

No this is not a club for those born or love the 80's. Haha, Pierre, maybe I'll join you some day!

Thanks Eunice for all your recent food blogs! Haha.

p.s. need a pic for this post...pierre? :P

1 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

ooi! I jst lost my membership leh...no longer in the 80s club!!

Thursday, July 07, 2005 5:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home