Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Tuna


Tuna
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Ok, it's been some time since I've had the luxury of just typing on my powerbook. Was eating with my bs group jude and we had some sandwiches. There was ham cheese and all that... and of course, there's the tuna hehe. Got this most politically incorrect t-shirt from ed, thanks edd!, and someone suggested feeding the dolphin hehe.. The sandwich was quite nice... u know those bite sized ones you get at weddings that you can just chomp down while taking other food from the buffet table?

Hm... think that's my waistline, good thing not using my IXUS40 for the shot. Thanks C4 for taking the picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home