Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Sushi Tei Spotlight


Sushi Tei Spotlight
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Interesting how this shot turned out to look like Mac's Tiger OS new feature, Spotlight. This is actually Sushi Teh's new BIG menu. It's so big, that it actually goes against japanese stuff that are usually miniature. Quick impractical. Perhaps they are just trying to make the tiny sushi look bigger and nicer?

Having said all that, I kinda think Sushi Tei is one of the better sushi trains around. One of my favourites is the Sashimi Salad. The dressing is nice and tangy and it goes really well with all the raw fish and stuff.
Sashimi Salad
Went there recently with Jordan, Randy, Eugene, Fen and Lin.
Makan Buddies @ Sushi Tei...Looking

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Greetings fromt he northeastern United States.

Love your blog - photos and commentary - very fun!

I found your site by clicking NextBlog on one of my sites.

Best regards,
kate
http://solakate.com

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home