Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wa! Pizza!


Roy
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
This is the hugest, is there is such a word, pizza I've ever eaten in my life! It's all 21 inches in diameter! And the best thing, it's good!Really good! Sorry, all my sentences are in exclamation. This pizza place is found is some really ulu place off bukit timah road. Greenwood Avenue. This Peperoni Pizzeria there is really quite popular. My sentences are really terrible and I wonder how I got A2 for GP in A Levels hehe. (my gf is complaining about my terrible english as i blog this).

It was such a funny night, laughing like crazy with ailin, pierre and john. The funniest thing has to be the Ice Water that costs $200!!!!!!! So our bill came up to a grand total of $2042. $42 for the 21" pizza and $2000 for 10 cups of Ice Water of which I had 4.

WA!!!!

p.s. thanks john for recommending this great place and taking this photo with your ultra sleek Razor.
p.p.s. Saw Lana Cake shop and a fish and chips shop and other stylo milo eateries along Greenwood. Can't wait to go back and check it out.
p.p.p.s WA!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

stylo milo ah? milopeng man!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:35:00 PM  
Blogger eunice said...

I wanna go try the giant pizza too!! incredible!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 1:50:00 PM  
Blogger Roy said...

pls let us know when you're going! maybe we can have a cg outing together there? :)

just have to bring out own water hehe.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 4:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home