Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Seafood Maggi Mee WITHOUT Egg


Seafood Maggi Mee WITHOUT Egg
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
I love maggi mee. It's my favourite supper. I also like maggi mee goreng which seems to be a total waste of money at the prata shop. Anyways, this is from the fish soup uncle. Normally I like to have my seafood maggi mee WITH egg as adding an egg is free of charge. Randy ordered for me, and didn't ask for me, and I am totally fine with that. The funny thing was when uncle served my lunch, he annouced loudly this is Hai Xian Maggi Mee Bu Yao Ji Dan! After eating from uncle for almost 4 years, this is the first time I heard him annouce that. Haha! Also good lah, healthier hehe. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home