Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Serangoon Gardens Way to Chomp Chomp, Gardens Market, etc...


Serangoon Gardens Way
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Was on my way to one of my usual eating hangouts and that is Serangoon Gardens, home of the famous chomp chomp and other goodies. It was a nice sunset and the traffic light turned red, and that was chance to whip out my camera for a quic shot. Can't really see the sign though, but yea, it says Serangoon Gardens Way.

Then again, who needs a sign, who one can just follow the stomach? :P

Sunset Gardens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home