Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

2 Page Comic Special: Lunch @ IKEA!


Here's a big shout out to Irwin! Was having dinner at his place and was so presently suprised when he, think about 10 years old...may 11, was asking me the address of my blog as he was trying to tell another friend of ours what to eat! That is like so cool lah! So here's to you Irwin, if you're reading this, do enjoy the comic that's on my website. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

Roy! you leave me in stitches man! haha. Kudos once again for a fabulous strip. Think you might want to consider changing jobs!!

Saturday, July 02, 2005 4:54:00 PM  
Blogger eunice said...

This comic strip is great!!! How come I don't see you eating?? ha ha...great job!

Friday, July 08, 2005 6:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home