Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Dan Dan Apples?


Dan Dan Apples?
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Was having dinner at Dunman food centre before heading to church. Was eating the really nice chicken rice. (This is the one from the Fei Fei wan tan mee coffeshop). Really nice and oily hehe. And also the famous soon kueh that i've blogged before.

Well, next to these two stalls is this Dan Dan Kitchen. I'm kinda surpised that it's still open after quite a number of months. I've never ordered from this stall before and neither have I seen anyone else order. Was just there and noticed these colour apples next to their menu. Maybe they are Mac Users? Or maybe they sell iPod minis or something? Anyone nice to see them apples, but it's the shop name that is hard to swallow lah, Dan Dan, which in chinese means 'plain plain'. Will try the Mee Goreng someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home