Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Dashboard Confessions... Toilet Confessions

Dashboard Confessions

Got inspired by Pierre's blog. He says he thinks a lot in his car. Well I don't have a car, so I started thinking about where I think. I realised I think quite a bit in the toilet.

I just came back from the toilet (oops is that too much information), and a thought came...

Life is like a lift, it's full of ups and downs. Sometimes we're going up, other times we're going down. And sometimes we don't go anywhere coz we forget to press the button!

Ahaha... ok, I don't think I'm very good at these confessionals kinda thing, so will just stick to makan blogging hehe. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

Wa liao! My blog is mentioned in yoru blog and you associate it with the toilet? *faint* haha

Monday, July 18, 2005 5:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home