Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Fei Fei Wan Ton Mee


Fei Fei Wan Ton Mee
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
This well, is, used to, be my favourite wan ton mee stall. What I liked about this stall is the noodles. It's one of it's kind and not like those rubber bands that we get from other stalls. The wan ton, char siew and stalks of veggies is nothing to talk about. It's all in the noodles and the chilli. I went there twice this last week and dissapointingly found the noodles are not as good as they used to be. I'm not sure if it's the franchise problem... Well, maybe I'll walk over to the newer coffee shop along Joo Chiat (Fei Fei also) and try that. Hm, the Geylang Lor 13 one might be better. Well, here's a comic for all those happy Wan Ton Mee moments that I've had. Oh, you might like to wash it down with some interesting coloured Teh Peng. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home