Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hill Street Fried Kway Teow...Today's Lunch?


Hill Street Fried Kway Teow
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Makantime's back! Yes, I've been eating, just having been faithful in bring my camera along all my eating places. There's also quite a lot of photos and a comic strip I've yet to put together.

Anways, Makansutra (my inspiration), has released a list of 15 Hawker Legends in the Straits Times. And the question that was asked in 31 July's edition of lifestyle was, 'Do they deserve the title?'. Hey doesn't that sound like reason for eating! So, going with my group of makan buddies in the office to try that out today! Hopefully we can beat the lunch crowd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home