Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

XO Durians & Burmese Tea & Company


XO Durians & Burmese Tea
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
This is really the best supper that $ can't buy. The durians were small and yummy and creamy and richy! I downed at least 10 seeds and even 'ta pao' home! Tks Jr for the Durians. And the Burmese tea was just lovely to wash all the durian down. But most of all, the company of my favourite Burmese Uncle Si Hai and
Auntie 'G'. It was just so nice to sit under the moonlight, enjoying the great fruit, lovely tea and the company of friends. Thank You Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home