Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Lor Mee @ Old Airport


There's this long Q for this stall's Lor Mee everytime I visit the hawker centre @ Old Airport. Today I decided to go for it. Upong seeing the stall, I realised that this stall has got a makansutra rating of 3 bowls and 6 chop sticks! Highest level!!! This got my hopes up. The Q didn't take too long to move and soon I was tucking in!

Verdict: Nice, it would have been nicer if I had kept that vinegar closer to Mee. :P

The liao was rather generous as I ordered the $3 dollar bowl. Tasty... well, at least the people who were still queining when I left would probably think so. So there, another alternatve to pasta @ Old Airport. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger randy said...

We saw the pasta cook from airport road at Ikea yesterday when we went to buy stuff for the recreation room... take note of his 'off' day :)

Thursday, September 01, 2005 12:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home