Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Lor 1 Nasi Padang


Lor 1 Nasi Padang
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Went to this new food place near office @ Lor 24A. Been there quite a few times this past 2 weeks. More than Parawan. Well, I've discovered this nasi padang stall that was rated 3 bowls and 5 chopsticks by Makansutra! Wa, must be good lah. So near and good, how can not try. And try I did!

This stall only opens in the evening. And now I suspect that it actually is the same food at the ones that are served during lunch, coz the chilli is superbly the same! I had the mutton rendang, some vegetables, begedil and they came with the free achar and chilli. Well, the mutton is really quite mild in terms of the spice/hotness. But that only made me dig into the chilli even more, which is really the best part of eating nasi padang. The best part of this meal is that it leaves me feeling just nice. And not like having ate too much curry and too much of everything else when I normally eat nasi padang. It doesn't have that wow... so highly rated feeling. But overall, the good service and nice chilli made the entire $3.50 very enjoyable. I can't wait to try the many other dishes. :) Yup, so this is the Lor 1 Nasi Padang, now at Lor 24A. So Makan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home