Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Tamako!


Here's your sushi
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
I'm sure I've blogged about Tamako, or have I? Well this is Tamako my favourite family japanese restaurant. For those who know the famous prata along Casuarina Road, well this Jap restaurant is right next to it. :)

This new set is really worth the money. This is the second time I'm having it and they serve it with sashimi! Yum! My favourite. Another good eating place up north. :)



Oishi! A flicker photoset...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben and Faith said...

How much did the set cost?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:51:00 PM  
Blogger Roy said...

That's for S$10.30. So it's about A$8.20? =)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 1:32:00 AM  
Blogger Ben and Faith said...

Cool... there's an awesome place near my place that sells great bento boxes (I think that's what they are called!). Might be going there tonight after exam. Will bring camera and take photo and put on blog. Also costs about AUD$8-9. Super cheap for Sydney standards! Cheap and good... my favourite!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home