Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

You Put the Lime in the Coke, You Nut

I was already 'hooked' on this drink, actually the diet coke with lime when I was down under last year. So finally the Coke with Lime is here! So hard to resist...Really funny ad. More about the ad here...

You put Lime in the Coke, you nut and you drink it all up! You put Lime in the Coke, you nut and you drink it all up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home