Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Cheak's Wedding


Cheak's Wedding
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Met up with cheak and a few others in the picture last week for dinner. Went to this peranakan place at Joo Chiat. Really good. Price not too bad either. Eh, what's the name of the place ah? Can't remember. Yes I've been lazy blogging, but have been running though. It's near this Awfully Chocolate place.. which has lovely choc cake. Ok, will get down to the specifics the next time. Tks for the pic cheak! I seldom post pics of myself, but I like this one, coz I actually have a neck! Haha. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home