Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Leffe Blondes 1..2..3!

Leffe Blonde 3Leffe Blonde 1Leffe Blonde 2

Was at my favourite pizza place one evening. Yup, this is the place that serves water that cost $200 a glass! A good reason to drink beer eh? Hehe. Well I decided to have this one that was recommended. Being non-Belgian, this beer does sound like a Belgian Blonde or something. Anyways, this beer is nice and fruity and yet smooth. Actually I don't know how to describe beer. I don't like those bitter ones, so this one is nice, served in an interesting wine like glass. Went well with the pizza. Oh, I only had one gladd. There was hardly any lighting sitting out in the lovely courtyard. iPhoto's Enhanced mode gave me this traffic light colours.

1 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

Looks good man! Think we should go there to eat the 21inch pizza again..hehe.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 8:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home