Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

DOME Cafe @ Bishan...Affogato!

DOME Cafe @ Bishan
Dome is a place I don't go enuff. Maybe coz of all the coffee drinking in the office that I've been thinking quite bit about coffee. Nice coffee is really nice. i.e. There is coffee that just makes me not like to drink it. But DOME's coffee is really quite good.
Affogato
The decor is nice and the aircon is quite cool even on a hot singapore day in Bishan. The best is the Affogato. I must thank Ben from NSW for introducing this drink to me. Not sure if it's more an icre cream or a drink. Depends how much icre cream one puts. I remember on a hot day in Sydney, Ben made this drink. It's really just pure vanilla ice cream with an expresso over it. Heavenly! Must try! Dome's the only place I know that serves a nice one. :)
DOME Cappucino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home