Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Adam Rd Nasi Lemak



Nasi Lemak Q
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
This is the sight that will behold the dare I say, No 1 Nasi Lemak stall in Singapore. I'm sure I've blogged on Adam Rd hawker centre before well, here it is again!

Having eaten there a few times, this time round I noticed the owner of this famous nasi lemak stall eating his own fried chicken wings, which is really really nice! Hm, I need to find another word for nice, but nice is really a nice word. Ok I'm rambling. The chicken wings really good! Ok, think I've said that already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home