Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunset Bar & Grill


Sunset Bar & Grill
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
This must be most super ulu place that I've eaten in Singapore. And it's near my place. Ok ok for my frens who say Yio Chu Kang is ulu, yes it is, but you guys should try looking for this place.

Sunset Grill & Pub
(Republic of Singapore Flying Club, 140B Piccadilly, Seletar Airbase, East Camp; Tel: 6482 0244; Open: Wed-Mon 4-9.30pm (last orders))

The drive in is simply amazing. It's like driving back to those colonial days, gold course and bungalows and planes and all. Super hard to find. Must go when there is daylight, so at least you can see! No street lights for some parts! But the drive in is worth is. Feels like I was driving overseas... Not a single tall building in sight. And then the view, it's not called Sunset Bar & Grill for nothing. Even if there's no food, the scenic drive is well worth it. But the food is good though. Lin finds the buffalo wings there more flavour. Though I still like the one at Jerry's. Can't really remember Buckaroo's though. Ah must go again. Warning: It's on the pricey side... but it's a really nice lovely getaway without using a password. Die die must go! :) Let me know if you're lost. I'll guide you there for a Buffalo Wing. (Which by the way goes all the way up to Level 10!!!! Whoohooo! Hot Stuff!)

3 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

Wah looks very nice leh...waht's the address??

Monday, November 07, 2005 8:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's there on the post. :)

Monday, November 07, 2005 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger coke said...

Haha..silly me......

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 8:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home