Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Big Ben's Place Pie

Just ate 2 pies from this place in Siglap's Opera Estate, Swan Lake Avenue actually. MMmmm and it's really nice. Interesting part of Singapore. Had the Chicken Mushroom and Steak & Guiness. Both were lovely. These are British pies I'm told. Eunice, passed by your place to get these. Yummy. :) Here's a site with the menu and location.

1 Comments:

Blogger eunice said...

Hey, next time you pass by again, you can drop one pie off too! heh... We went by there again after you told me about it, as it has been a long time since we had it. Ben likes the Steak & Guiness pie too.

Friday, October 28, 2005 6:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home