Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Carbonara @ Botanic Gardens


Carbonara
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Picked up Lin from town in the evening and decided to head down to the cafe at Botanic Gardens. And when I got there, I saw the name of my favourite Peperoni Pizzeria! Whoo hoo! So it's the same Les Amis group of restaurants. And I'm once again pleasantly impressed. Firstly, I hardly ever order this dish, not that much of a cream kinda person. But I somehow wanted to order that as I've been craving for pasta. And usually, this dish comes with an overwhelming feeling of too much sauce, then one would just feel 'je lat' after like eating half the plate.

But this one was quite special. It came out looking pan fried but yet having the cream sauce sticking onto the pasta. Lovely. The bacon was nicely cut and savoury making this Carbonara really good!

1 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

Wah, looks liek makantime is back huh...;) Better watch those inches. So how? Sunday run? haha

Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home