Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Dinner @ Neighbour's


Dinner @ Neighbour's
Originally uploaded by pierrefong.
Well, this is Pierre's neighbour actually. :) Thanks Mich for the lovely time! The food is better than our expressions in this picture actually. :) And we had home baked cookies! Yummy. Didn't get to go on the Kitchen Aid thingy at the back of the picture. It would have been fun stirring all my cranium. Hehe.. Check out Pierre's blog for the entire super fun nite! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home