Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Rochor Beacurd


Rochor Beacurd
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
yup it's B-E-A-C-U-R-D. Well, that's the spelling of this store for as long as I can remember. But I guess they finally decided to use the spell checker. :) But it doesn't really matter as the stall is selling it's beancurd constantly! They've also got the best egg tarts that I've ever eaten here!

There's this new stall along Geylang Rd. Which makes this a compulsory pit stop! Beancurd lovers already know this place well enough, just letting you know that there's 2 Rochor stalls, one along Geylang Rd and if you drive the other direction, one along Sims also! Just that parking can be a little hard to find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home