Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Zsa Zsa Warung @ Jln Kayu


Zsa Zsa Warung @ Jln Kayu
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Was heading for some prata along Jln Kayu. This stretch is getting more and more happenning. Jerry's being the bestest. :) Well, got waylaid by this 3 month old indonesian/javanese restaurant. I must say I wasn't the only one. There were quite a few couples who walked past and some decided to stay and try they food. The food is quite cheap for quite a nicely done up place. Tried the nasi campur and nasi goreng belechan. And I say, go for the belechan! This place has got drinks, freezes and free ice cream for gals on friday! Plus it's got EPL and iPod docking! An apple friendly shop! Who hoo!! Worth a visit. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home