Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Lor 1 Nasi Padang


Lor 1 Nasi Padang
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Hello! Haven't been blogging much due to various reasons. One of them is that been distracted by podcasting with iLife '06. Are here are some of the results! http://web.mac.com/roychang/iWeb There are a couple of audio and just added a video podcast of pple eating Tau Hway! So do check it out and subscribe ya? Will probably do a few more video food podcast, then we'll see the food in all it's action and glory hehe...

Well, have blogged about this Lor 1 nasi padang before, and I must say the gentlemen serving the food there provides really good service. As I was ordering my dish, my eyes came upon some Tahu Teloh and I tried them. And ooo it's so yummy! The best. I really liked the carrots and cucumbers that are so finely sliced and how it complements the sweet and spicy sauce of the tahu teloh. Lovely! Must try ah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home