Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Kimchi Noodles from Shell Petrol Kiosk YCK Rd


Kimchi Noodles
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Inspired by some friends who came back from Korea and said that the sights were better than the food. Decided to pick up some Kimchi noodles along the way home. Verdict? It's like watching a Korean show! Haha... sorry doesn't make sense. But just felt like saying it. :) NO offense to K drama fans out there! I like my noodles soggy... anyone else?

Oh, of course this is like the middle of the night, must try ordering a Big Mac one of these nites...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home