Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Our First Podcast (Beta)

Hey Hey Hey! What a beautiful day! It's been quite rainy. So that means I've been eating quite a bit of Mos Burger. I've had the Spicy Mos Cheese with upsized fries and ice milk tea twice this week! Yummy! But I suppose you can go google for that picture.Actually I did take a picture, but I've got more interesting things to blog about this new year's eve! Got a couple of buddies Ian and Dan... and the word i say when i meet or im them is Podcast! And somehow finally tonight, we got on skpye and I tried to record... tried... here's the result.. i'm sure we'll somehow talk about food so it justifies being on this blog. but even if it doesn't... well does it really matter?? hehe.. Happy Christmas!

Our First Podcast... Wa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home