Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

High On MSG...HVXO Fish Soup News Update!

Latest news from Ian as I was drinking up my Kimchi Noodles Soup!

Fish Soup®(*)
AM 12:51 just now the fish soup uncle open table by the road pavement cos no space in the coffee shop then some guy from thegovernment came to him and told him he couldn't open the tables there and fine the shop for 800 bucks man
AM 12:51 serious business

Don't play play with Gahmen.

Maths Update!
Now Listening: (I Want To Be A) God Follower
AM 12:59 So that works out to 32 bowls of Fish Soup.

Fish Soup®(*)
AM 12:59 wah lau
AM 12:59 haha
AM 12:59 you did the math

Now Listening: (I Want To Be A) God Follower
AM 12:59 yup haha!

Fish Soup®(*)
AM 01:00 if you single handedly ate 32 bowls.. confirm drunk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home