Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Mos Nuggets with Mustard


Mos Nuggets with Mustard
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
I've always like mustard with my hot dogs. And I don't know what took me so long to discover japanese mustard! They are super yummy! Like sweet and got power wasabi! They go well with your Katsu don's, and now I so sua ku recently discovered Mos Chicken Nuggets! They are so yummy! And I was actually considering having McDonald's ones. (Not until you give mac users free wireless internet! :P) Hehe.. Please try them, they come and 5pcs or the more value for money 14pcs box. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home