Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Parawan Table 6C


Parawan Table 6C
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Went to my fav lunch eating place, Parawan. And in this new year, they decided to put table numbers to their tables. So maybe they don't want to say table no. 6389, they decided to go for table 6C. :P

Hehehe... I guess this post is for the cantonese readers out there. :P My lunch makansuka buddies had a blast at this table. Haha!

1 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

Eh, podcast it lah! LOL

Thursday, February 09, 2006 8:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home