Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

microsoft ipod packaging parody



As an ex-marketing student, I think this is a brilliant case study. Click on title to link to video.

3 Comments:

Blogger coke said...

Ouch, a hit below the belt huh..:)

Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:39:00 AM  
Blogger m.chan said...

Roy, the video has been removed, so the link does not link anymore... sigh!

Thursday, March 02, 2006 3:47:00 PM  
Blogger hold up the sky said...

no video!!

Sunday, March 05, 2006 6:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home