Roy's (Mobile) Makan Blog!

Well, here's to Makan, Friends and more Makan! Edit: Have started a Roy's Blog Cast on http://web.mac.com/roychang so would probably blog there more and keep this for mobile blogging. :)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Yio Chu Kang, Singapore

Em, okie. I like to eat. Guess that's quite obvious. :) and I love Apple Macintosh. Music is also my passion.

Monday, March 20, 2006

'Parawan' Duck!


'Parawan' Duck
Originally uploaded by Makantime.
Well, this duck is going to go extinct. Firstly, Parawan is not ther anymore, but that's not a big problem actually. But now with bird flu and ban of ducks from perak, not sure if there'll still be duck or maybe now ducks gets more expensive again.

Last week was a first in terms of getting the whole duck for the family. I must thank my parents for always buying duck and now making me like this particular roast meat a whole lot. Just hope they enjoyed this one. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home